Simulation Tests Laboratory
Tests performed in the Laboratory – offer:
The Laboratory conducts simulation tests – static and dynamic in terms of characteristics and durability:
- ests of resistance to vibrations of vehicle components (dashboard assemblies, fuel tanks, heat sinks, powertrain suspensions, exhaust system mountings, headlight assemblies, batteries, battery trucks, HVAC systems, seats, roof racks, bicycle racks, etc.) in the frequency range to 100 Hz;
- testing of vehicle suspension system components (shock absorbers, leaf springs and air springs, control arms, stabilizer links);
- tests of subassemblies – complete vehicle suspension systems, cabs, load-bearing systems (frames), bodies, complete vehicles with or without wheels.
In addition, the Laboratory runs :
- testing the vibration resistance of equipment, also outside the automotive industry (e.g. high voltage distribution equipment);
- testing of material samples on testing machines with forces up to 500 kN;
- internships for students from Poland and abroad;
- disc wheel testing;
- development of product testing methods;
- development, evaluation and verification of standards and technical conditions of WT for vehicle parts and assemblies;
- design and execution of test stands.
- MAST (Multi-Axial Simulation Table) device for testing vibration resistance in six degrees of freedom (INFORMATION ULOTEK);
- MTS electro-hydraulic devices which guarantee precise reproduction of extortion, including those of a random nature in the range of forces up to 500 kN;
- Software for generating extortion signals based on collected operating loads;
- Devices for digital recording of measurement signals (linear accelerations, angular speeds) together with software for their processing analysis.
The laboratory guarantees:
- The research is carried out by experienced engineering staff (many years of experience in cooperation with global manufacturers);
- Professional research positions;
- Modern control and measurement equipment;
- Short test periods (possibility to work in a 3-shift system).
Privileges and certificates:
Certificate of Accreditation No AB 082 issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation (PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005) in the scope:
- research in the field of automotive coupling devices, ball coupling devices, rubber-metal elements, pneumatic springs, mechanical jacks and hydraulic jacks;
- testing of road wheels.
The Laboratory is authorized by the Ministry of Infrastructure to carry out approval tests for compliance with the requirements:
- UNECE Regulation No. 55 – Uniform provisions concerning the approval of mechanical components of combinations of vehicles;
- UNECE Regulation No 124 – Uniform provisions concerning the approval of wheels for passenger cars and their trailers and for certification purposes;
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/208 with regard to functional safety requirements for vehicles for the approval of agricultural and forestry vehicles;
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1005/2010 concerning type-approval requirements for motor vehicle towing devices and implementing Regulation (EC) No 661/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning type-approval requirements for the general safety of motor vehicles, their trailers and systems, components and separate technical units intended therefor;
- UNECE Regulation No. 147 – Uniform provisions concerning the approval of mechanical coupling components of combinations of agricultural vehicles;
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) NO 44/2014 of 21 November 2013 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 168/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to vehicle construction and general requirements for the approval of two- or tricycles and quadricycles.