Medical vehicles (ambulances)
The Certification Unit offers certification of medical vehicles for conformity with the following:
- Requirements referred whole EN 1789:2020 standard;
- Requirements applicable to the the retention, fixation and restraint system according to items 4.4.11 of standard EN 1789:2020 only.
The process of certification of a medical vehicle is run in compliance with the program certification, which includes:
- Determining of vehicle type specifications by testing;
- Determining of characteristics of the medical vehicle production process by inspection of manufacturer’s organisational and technical conditions;
- Case review;
- Decision on certification;
- Issuance of a certificate use permit – granting of the right to use the certificate;
- Assessment of the production process (inspection of manufacturer’s organisational and technical conditions).
If you are interested in our services and want to learn more, please contact us via e-mail or phone number listed above.