Gender Equality Plan
Gender Equality Plan and Equality Measures in Sieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz – Przemysłowy Instytut Motoryzacji
Sieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz – Przemysłowy Instytut Motoryzacji applies an equal opportunity policy, which aims to eliminate any forms of discrimination ensuring full and equal participation and access to all areas of social and professional life without regard to gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or political views.
The Gender Equality Plan was developed in accordance with Paragraph 8 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, specified in the EU Gender Action Plan (GAP) III. The Institute, in all its activities, aims to eliminate any inequalities, including gender inequality. The adopted Gender Equality Plan sets the following goals:
- Raising awareness on equality amongst employees and management as well as supporting positive attitudes towards diversity.
- Ensuring gender equality in the recruitment and promotion process.
- Promoting gender equality in the decision-making processes.
- Respecting the principles of equality of both men and women in all initiatives connected with professional and scientific development.
- Supporting the reconciliation of work and private life, especially with regard to taking care of children.
- Combating gender-based violence as well as protecting and supporting its victims.
- Evaluating employee’s commitment basing on competences and achievements.
- Monitoring and collecting the data regarding the compliance of gender equality principles for the purposes of periodic reports.
Plan Równości Płci na lata 2022-2026